Home

Hot Toys T-800 Arnold Schwarzenegger mms117
Movie: Terminator 2 - Judgment Day

Page: 1 of 4
Hot Toys T800 Arnold Schwarzenegger mms117 Action Figure Review - Terminator 2
Hot Toys T800 Arnold Schwarzenegger mms117 Action Figure Review - Terminator 2 1

Hot Toys T800 Arnold Schwarzenegger mms117 Action Figure Review - Terminator 2 2

Hot Toys T800 Arnold Schwarzenegger mms117 Action Figure Review - Terminator 2 3

Hot Toys T800 Arnold Schwarzenegger mms117 Action Figure Review - Terminator 2 4

Hot Toys T800 Arnold Schwarzenegger Terminator 2 Overview

Item: T-800
Base on Movie: Terminator 2 - Judgment Day
Brand: Hot Toys
Series: Movie Masterpiece Series
Model Number: mms117
Release Date: Q2 2010
The T800 Arnold Schwarzenegger features highlight:

- Head sculpt with authentic Arnold Schwarzenegger as T800.
- Newly developed rubber muscled body. Further stands out the muscular body.
- High quality black leather-like jacket and pants.

Collections

Box Design of Hot Toys T800 Terminator 2 mms117

Hot Toys T800 Arnold Schwarzenegger mms117 Action Figure Review - Terminator 2
Hot Toys T800 Arnold Schwarzenegger mms117 Action Figure Review - Terminator 2 1

Hot Toys T800 Arnold Schwarzenegger mms117 Action Figure Review - Terminator 2 2

Hot Toys T800 Arnold Schwarzenegger mms117 Action Figure Review - Terminator 2 3

Hot Toys T800 Arnold Schwarzenegger mms117 Action Figure Review - Terminator 2 4

Hot Toys T800 Arnold Schwarzenegger mms117 Action Figure Review - Terminator 2 5
Show you the Hot Toys T800 Action Figure Box. For me, I think the box is a bit big, and the T800 photo is not sharp enough. Do you like this box?

This website is designed to share the details of toys and does not make any sale. If you want it, you should able to find some online toys shop in this website, and you may find it from them. However, before you make any purchase, make sure you compare the online toys shops on:
- Item price
- Shipping fee
- Collect any tax (Import Tax, GST) for your country
- Payment method (Paypal provides better protection) - Important
- In-stock items or pre-order items (may vary shipping by several months)
- Handling time, and delivery time to your country

Remember watch the details before you purchase the toys. Then, you don't have too much surprise on quailty. Hope you like this website. Please share my website to your friends if you like it.